present participle of sign (up or on)
Synonyms & Antonyms of signing (up or on)
to provide with a paying job
- the sports shoe company recently signed up the nation's top female college basketball player to plug its products
Synonyms for signing (up or on)
Words Related to signing (up or on)
Near Antonyms for signing (up or on)
Antonyms for signing (up or on)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game