present participle of sicken (with)
Synonyms & Antonyms of sickening (with)
See the Dictionary Definition
to become affected with (a disease or disorder)
- a number of the passengers on the cruise ship had sickened with food poisoning
Synonyms for sickening (with)
Words Related to sickening (with)
Near Antonyms for sickening (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game