plural of shipwreck
Synonyms & Antonyms of shipwrecks
(Entry 1 of 2)
something that has failed
- finally admitted that their marriage was a shipwreck and that the time had come to bail out
Synonyms for shipwrecks
Words Related to shipwrecks
Near Antonyms for shipwrecks
Antonyms for shipwrecks
present tense third-person singular of shipwreck
Synonyms & Antonyms of shipwrecks (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game