set (something) straightphrase
variants: or put (something) straight
Synonyms & Antonyms of set (something) straight
to make a place neat and orderly by removing extraneous stuff
- You need to set your room straight before you go.
Synonyms for set (something) straight
Words Related to set (something) straight
Phrases Synonymous with set (something) straight
Near Antonyms for set (something) straight
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game