plural of sedition
Synonyms of seditions
formal the crime of saying, writing, or doing something that encourages people to disobey their government
- The leaders of the group have been arrested and charged with sedition.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for seditions
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors