plural of saucer
Synonyms of saucers
See the Dictionary Definition
a small, round dish that you put a cup on
- The tea was served in elegant white teacups with red saucers.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for saucers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors