runs the risk ofphrase
present tense third-person singular of run the risk of
Synonyms of runs the risk of
See the Dictionary Definition
to take a chance on
- If you don't use your turn signal when driving, you run the risk of causing an accident.
Synonyms for runs the risk of
Words Related to runs the risk of
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game