runs the risk ofphrase
present tense third-person singular of run the risk of
Synonyms of runs the risk of
See the Dictionary Definition
to take a chance on
- If you don't use your turn signal when driving, you run the risk of causing an accident.
Synonyms for runs the risk of
Words Related to runs the risk of
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game