plural of runlet
Synonyms of runlets
See the Dictionary Definition
a natural body of running water smaller than a river
- weather forecasters warned that the heavy rains might cause the area's runlets to overflow
Synonyms for runlets
Words Related to runlets
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors