plural of rucksack
Synonyms of rucksacks
See the Dictionary Definition
a soft-sided case designed for carrying belongings especially on the back
- hikers carrying their food and water in rucksacks
Synonyms for rucksacks
Words Related to rucksacks
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors