present tense third-person singular of revolutionize
Synonyms & Antonyms of revolutionizes
See the Dictionary Definition
to change (something) very much or completely; to cause a revolution in (something)
- The invention of the airplane revolutionized travel.
- This new drug may revolutionize cancer treatment.
- This discovery has revolutionized our understanding of how the human brain works.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for revolutionizes
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for revolutionizes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Piano': Its Name Is Only Half the Story
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/15/19
- 'Cliché': We’ve Heard It All Before
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
Ask the Editors
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game