present tense third-person singular of revolutionize
Synonyms & Antonyms of revolutionizes
See the Dictionary Definition
to change (something) very much or completely; to cause a revolution in (something)
- The invention of the airplane revolutionized travel.
- This new drug may revolutionize cancer treatment.
- This discovery has revolutionized our understanding of how the human brain works.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for revolutionizes
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for revolutionizes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game