present participle of revoke
Synonyms & Antonyms of revoking
See the Dictionary Definition
to put an end to (something planned or previously agreed to)
- the judge revoked the jail sentence when the defendant promised to do community service instead
Synonyms for revoking
Words Related to revoking
Near Antonyms for revoking
Antonyms for revoking
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game