present participle of retrofit
Synonyms & Antonyms of retrofitting
See the Dictionary Definition
to provide (something) with new parts that were not available when it was originally built
- The factory has been retrofitted to meet the new safety regulations.
- We can retrofit your car with the new fuel system.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for retrofitting
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for retrofitting
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game