past tense of resemble
Synonyms of resembled
See the Dictionary Definition
to look or be like (someone or something)
- He strongly resembles his father in appearance and in temperament.
- Terrier dogs closely resemble each other.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for resembled
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Play the game