Synonyms & Antonyms of remittal
See the Dictionary Definition
release from the guilt or penalty of an offense
- a king who was once obliged to do public penance for the remittal of his sins
Synonyms for remittal
Words Related to remittal
Near Antonyms for remittal
Antonyms for remittal
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors