plural of reconciliation
Synonyms & Antonyms of reconciliations
the act of becoming friendly after a disagreement
- The couple worked toward reconciliation in therapy.
- The treaty was the first step in the eventual reconciliation of two countries that had been long at odds.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for reconciliations
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for reconciliations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors