present tense third-person singular of reappear
Synonyms & Antonyms of reappears
See the Dictionary Definition
to appear again after not being seen, felt, etc., for a period of time
- We watched the fireflies in the field vanish and then reappear.
- Call the doctor if the symptoms reappear.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for reappears
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for reappears
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game