present tense third-person singular of reappear
Synonyms & Antonyms of reappears
to appear again after not being seen, felt, etc., for a period of time
- We watched the fireflies in the field vanish and then reappear.
- Call the doctor if the symptoms reappear.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for reappears
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for reappears
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Who Knew? Take the quiz
- February 2021 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game