plural of punisher
Synonyms & Antonyms of punishers
one who inflicts punishment in return for an injury or offense
- a father who regrets the fact that he always ends up being the household's disciplinarian and resident punisher
Synonyms for punishers
Words Related to punishers
Near Antonyms for punishers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game