plural of pullout
Synonyms & Antonyms of pullouts
See the Dictionary Definition
an act of moving away especially from something difficult, dangerous, or disagreeable
- the civil unrest has led the company to initiate a pullout of its operations in the region
Synonyms for pullouts
Words Related to pullouts
Antonyms for pullouts
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors