plural of proselyte
Synonyms of proselytes
(Entry 1 of 2)
present tense third-person singular of proselyte
Synonyms & Antonyms of proselytes (Entry 2 of 2)
to persuade to change to one's religious faith
- she's been trying to proselyte everyone in the office ever since she joined that church
Synonyms for proselytes
Words Related to proselytes
Near Antonyms for proselytes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game