present tense third-person singular of proceed (with)
Synonyms & Antonyms of proceeds (with)
See the Dictionary Definition
to begin again or return to after an interruption
- we can proceed with the meeting as soon as everyone has returned from lunch
Synonyms for proceeds (with)
Words Related to proceeds (with)
Near Antonyms for proceeds (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game