plural of priority
Synonyms & Antonyms of priorities
the right to one's attention before other things considered less important
- the committee has decided to give your request priority, so you'll have a meeting early tomorrow morning
Synonyms for priorities
Words Related to priorities
Near Antonyms for priorities
- back burners
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game