plural of prerequisite
Synonyms & Antonyms of prerequisites
See the Dictionary Definition
something that you officially must have or do before you can have or do something else
- Citizenship is a prerequisite for voting.
- The introductory course is a prerequisite for the advanced-level courses.
- Having good credit is a prerequisite to applying for a loan.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for prerequisites
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for prerequisites
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2020 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Difficult Spelling Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game