plural of prerequisite
Synonyms & Antonyms of prerequisites
something that you officially must have or do before you can have or do something else
- Citizenship is a prerequisite for voting.
- The introductory course is a prerequisite for the advanced-level courses.
- Having good credit is a prerequisite to applying for a loan.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for prerequisites
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for prerequisites
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors