past tense of prejudge
Synonyms of prejudged
See the Dictionary Definition
to form an opinion about (someone or something) before you have enough understanding or knowledge
- Officials complain that some reporters have prejudged the outcome of the investigation.
- She was wrong for prejudging him.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for prejudged
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game