plural of possessor
Synonyms & Antonyms of possessors
See the Dictionary Definition
one who has a legal or rightful claim to ownership
- she was the possessor of several acres of land in the country
Synonyms for possessors
Words Related to possessors
Near Antonyms for possessors
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors