plural of plaintiff
Synonyms & Antonyms of plaintiffs
the person in a legal proceeding who makes a charge of wrongdoing against another
- the judge ruled that the plaintiff's lawsuit was groundless, and he dismissed it
Synonyms for plaintiffs
Words Related to plaintiffs
Near Antonyms for plaintiffs
Antonyms for plaintiffs
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game