present tense third-person singular of pass up
Synonyms & Antonyms of passes up
See the Dictionary Definition
to show unwillingness to accept, do, engage in, or agree to
- I must pass up the offer to be chairman of this event
Synonyms for passes up
Words Related to passes up
Phrases Synonymous with passes up
Near Antonyms for passes up
Antonyms for passes up
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game