plural of participator
Synonyms & Antonyms of participators
one who takes part in something
- a willing participator in any parlor game anyone suggested
Synonyms for participators
Words Related to participators
Near Antonyms for participators
Antonyms for participators
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors