past tense of opt
Synonyms & Antonyms of opted
to come to a judgment about after discussion or consideration
- after that near catastrophe, they opted to reinstate the telephone service
Synonyms for opted
Words Related to opted
Near Antonyms for opted
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors