plural of obedience
Synonyms & Antonyms of obediences
the following of a custom, rule, or law
- expectations of strict obedience to the guidelines were soon dashed
Synonyms for obediences
Words Related to obediences
Near Antonyms for obediences
Antonyms for obediences
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game