plural of oarsman
Synonyms of oarsmen
See the Dictionary Definition
a person who drives a boat forward by means of oars
- the only oarsman in a rowboat designed for two
Synonyms for oarsmen
Words Related to oarsmen
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors