past tense of notify
Synonyms & Antonyms of notified
See the Dictionary Definition
to tell (someone) officially about something
- She notified the police about the accident.
- Customers were notified of the changes in the company.
- I was notified that I did not get the job.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for notified
- (also broadcasted),
- gave out,
- (or kythed)
- [chiefly Scottish],
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for notified
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game