past tense of nosh
Synonyms of noshed
See the Dictionary Definition
informal to eat food —usually + on
- We noshed on chips.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for noshed
- chowed (down on),
- glutted (on),
- gobbled (up or down),
- snarfed (down),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game