present tense third-person singular of morph
Synonyms of morphs
See the Dictionary Definition
to take on a different shape, appearance, or state
- When it emerged from its chrysalis, the caterpillar had morphed into a striking butterfly.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for morphs
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game