present participle of lie low
Synonyms & Antonyms of lying low
See the Dictionary Definition
to remain out of sight
- The thief decided to lie low after a string of crimes.
Synonyms for lying low
Words Related to lying low
Phrases Synonymous with lying low
Near Antonyms for lying low
Antonyms for lying low
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game