present participle of luxuriate
Synonyms & Antonyms of luxuriating
See the Dictionary Definition
to enjoy something that is appealingly rich or relaxing
- He spent the morning luxuriating in his bed.
- She luxuriated in the beauties of the natural world.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for luxuriating
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for luxuriating
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/15/19
- 'Cliché': We’ve Heard It All Before
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
Ask the Editors
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game