present participle of luxuriate
Synonyms & Antonyms of luxuriating
See the Dictionary Definition
to enjoy something that is appealingly rich or relaxing
- He spent the morning luxuriating in his bed.
- She luxuriated in the beauties of the natural world.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for luxuriating
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for luxuriating
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game