plural of legislator
Synonyms of legislators
a member of an organized body of persons having the authority to make laws
- the legislators met in an all-night session to hammer out the details of the bill
Synonyms for legislators
Words Related to legislators
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors