plural of launchpad
Synonyms of launchpads
See the Dictionary Definition
an area from which a rocket is launched —often used figuratively
- The TV cameras were focused on the launchpad as the time for liftoff approached.
- The program she hosted on local radio was the launchpad for her network career.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for launchpads
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Original Meanings Quiz Take the quiz
- July 2020 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game