plural of lamentation
Synonyms & Antonyms of lamentations
a crying out in grief
- there was a great lamentation on Wall Street when the government's latest unemployment figures were published
Synonyms for lamentations
Words Related to lamentations
Antonyms for lamentations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game