present tense third-person singular of lacerate
Synonyms of lacerates
See the Dictionary Definition
to cut (someone's flesh) deeply or roughly
- The broken glass lacerated his feet.
- The patient's hand was severely lacerated.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for lacerates
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game