plural of kickoff
Synonyms & Antonyms of kickoffs
the point at which something begins
- a political cycle in which an election marks not only the end of one campaign but also the kickoff for the next one
Synonyms for kickoffs
Words Related to kickoffs
Near Antonyms for kickoffs
Antonyms for kickoffs
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game