keeping company (with)phrase
present participle of keep company (with)
Synonyms & Antonyms of keeping company (with)
See the Dictionary Definition
to come or be together as friends
- She goes to her local senior center to keep company with others in her age group.
Synonyms for keeping company (with)
Words Related to keeping company (with)
- getting along,
- getting on,
- (or tieing),
Phrases Synonymous with keeping company (with)
Near Antonyms for keeping company (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors