plural of issuance
Synonyms of issuances
See the Dictionary Definition
the act or process of giving out something to each member of a group
- the issuance of an instruction sheet to each member of the class
Synonyms for issuances
Words Related to issuances
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors