plural of intoxication
Synonyms & Antonyms of intoxications
a state of overwhelming usually pleasurable emotion
- the intoxication felt by two people who have just fallen in love
Synonyms for intoxications
Words Related to intoxications
Near Antonyms for intoxications
Antonyms for intoxications
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game