present tense third-person singular of infringe (on or upon)
Synonyms & Antonyms of infringes (on or upon)
See the Dictionary Definition
to fail to keep
- a law that was struck down by the court for infringing upon the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
Synonyms for infringes (on or upon)
Words Related to infringes (on or upon)
Near Antonyms for infringes (on or upon)
Antonyms for infringes (on or upon)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game