plural of imitation
Synonyms & Antonyms of imitations
See the Dictionary Definition
something that is made to look exactly like something else
- challenged me to tell the real roses from the silk imitations
Synonyms for imitations
Words Related to imitations
Antonyms for imitations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors