past tense of hymn
Synonyms & Antonyms of hymned
See the Dictionary Definition
to proclaim the glory of
- during the honeymoon following the inauguration, newspaper articles seemed to hymn the president's every move
Synonyms for hymned
Words Related to hymned
Near Antonyms for hymned
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game