plural of homemaker
Synonyms of homemakers
chiefly US a person who does work at home and usually does not have another job outside the home
- TV commercials often show happy homemakers.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for homemakers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors