present participle of hack it
Synonyms & Antonyms of hacking it
See the Dictionary Definition
to reach a desired level of accomplishment
- a skilled home cook who nonetheless couldn't hack it as a restaurant chef
Synonyms for hacking it
Words Related to hacking it
Phrases Synonymous with hacking it
Near Antonyms for hacking it
Antonyms for hacking it
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game