Synonyms of goblet
a container used for drinking liquids that has a round bowl on top of a stem attached to a flat base
- The water was served in fancy crystal goblets.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for goblet
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors