plural of gemstone
Synonyms & Antonyms of gemstones
See the Dictionary Definition
a usually valuable stone cut and polished for ornament
- traditionally, the gemstone for someone born in May is an emerald
Synonyms for gemstones
Words Related to gemstones
Near Antonyms for gemstones
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors